Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Home Tour Tuesday

Since I am trying to be a good little blogger, I've decided to start doing Home Tour Tuesdays! Yay for me! When I started my blog I posted pictures of our house but we recently changed out some of the furnitire and decor.
First stop, the main living room.
We got a new sectional and new art on the wall which I am very thankful for!

This is the view from the front door. See the big, blank wall to the left? That will soon be covered with photos. I am in the process of turning that into a gallery wall and I am so excited about it. I also want to build in a mirror over the fireplace and find something to put over the tv.

This is the view from the other living room. That is Belle, one of our dogs! Don't you love the rug? It's from Crate and Barrel and I adore it!

My husband and father-in-law bulit in our tv stand and I couldn't be happier with it. It looks like it came with the house!
Check back next Tuesday!

No comments: