I've also checked out her you-tube videos and those are pretty awesome! I'd love to take a class with her one day at her yoga studio, Strala, in New York.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Sunday, November 28, 2010
So, I hadn't intended to venture out into the chaos that was Black Friday but I needed out of the house and Cameron was at work so I headed to 2 stops, Target and Gamestop. Target was for me and Gamestop for Cameron. I was a good wife and got Cameron a game he wanted and it was $20 off! Plus, I reserved another game for him! Then I headed to Target...
My flannel shirt! Again, soooooo soft and it was 50% off. $8 people! And my husband loves that I'm going to wear a flannel shirt!
The cardigan and black pants are also both from Target. The pants are my favorite. They are skinny and stretchy but still have a sturdiness to them. Plus they look great with ballet flats!
Saturday we were supposed to have Thanksgiving dinner with my sisters but that didn't happen. Here's a picture though of me and Cameron because we don't take them that often!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Friday, November 26, 2010
1) Black Friday is absolutely chaotic. I remember being excited about getting up at 4 AM when I was a teenager to go shopping at the mall but not anymore!
2) Christmas shopping this year will include gifts for my nieces but not much more than that. We are on a very tight budget.
3) Holiday shopping makes me slightly flustered but usually excited because I can usually imagine the face of the person opening their gift!
4) This year my Christmas list will include not much of anything. My in-laws got us new bedding and I'm pretty sure I'm getting Clinique loot from the grandparent-in-laws. The people I worked for asked me what I wanted but I haven't decided. I'm leaning towards a GAP gift card though.
5) Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? I tend to buy things on sale because of the budget but I always fall in love with the full price items. It's really a problem!
6) The best thing about shopping is finding something new but the worst thing about shopping is dealing with all of the people, especially if I haven't had my coffee; or if my husband is with me! He hates to shop!
7) On-line shopper or in-person shopper? On-line is so much easier but then you can't try anything on and you have to pay for shipping. It's really a toss up and depends on my mood!
My husband doesn't think it's very spicy. I however, do! It makes my nose run and gives me the hiccups....both signs of spiciness!! We balance out the heat by serving it with ChiChi's sweet corn muffins that I buy at Publix.