1) Black Friday is absolutely chaotic. I remember being excited about getting up at 4 AM when I was a teenager to go shopping at the mall but not anymore!
2) Christmas shopping this year will include gifts for my nieces but not much more than that. We are on a very tight budget.
3) Holiday shopping makes me slightly flustered but usually excited because I can usually imagine the face of the person opening their gift!
4) This year my Christmas list will include not much of anything. My in-laws got us new bedding and I'm pretty sure I'm getting Clinique loot from the grandparent-in-laws. The people I worked for asked me what I wanted but I haven't decided. I'm leaning towards a GAP gift card though.
5) Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? I tend to buy things on sale because of the budget but I always fall in love with the full price items. It's really a problem!
6) The best thing about shopping is finding something new but the worst thing about shopping is dealing with all of the people, especially if I haven't had my coffee; or if my husband is with me! He hates to shop!
7) On-line shopper or in-person shopper? On-line is so much easier but then you can't try anything on and you have to pay for shipping. It's really a toss up and depends on my mood!