Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas times 3!

Since I started dating Cameron, I have been celebrating Christmas 3 times a year...lucky me!

Today, we will celebrate Christmas with my father-in-law's side of the family and I am excited! Cameron's aunt Melissa makes the best macaroni and cheese in the world! Not to mention her chocolate pie....yummy! Plus we really only see everyone once a year, twice if we're lucky!

Christmas eve will be spent with my in-laws. Every year my mother-in-law makes chicken winder stew for Christmas Eve and it is very good. Then we will spend Christmas day with them as well; a home cooked breakfast and dinner followed by a trip to the movies, which is a new thing we are trying this year!

Sometime after the new year we will celebrate again with my sisters! If you know me and my family you know that my dad passed away 6 years agao and my mom lives in Tallahassee and doesn't get up here that often so it's just us. My sister's will be spending Christmas in Indiana with my dad's side of the family. I'm jealous but I had no time off work.

Hopefully I will have pictures from some of these celebrations!

No comments: