Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year, New Me

I am not a huge believer in New Year's resolutions because I never follow through with any of them! This year I plan on trying a little harder to try different things!

I want to get into a better workout routine. Not only do I feel better when I am working out every morning, I also have tons more energy to get me through my day! Plus my brother-in-law is getting married in May in the Cayman Islands and that means wearing a bathing suit!!

I want to spend more time with my hubby doing new things together. When we first started dating we would go hiking on the weekends or drive around and explore. Now we just watch tv or do things separately. We are going to take a few trips this year to places we've never been.

I want to volunteer somewhere, either at a hospital or an animal shelter.

I am going to start taking my photography classes so that I can get started on this new career path! I am very excited about this decision and about what the future will bring!

I am going to blog more and hopefully gain some readers. I enjoy so many other blogs out there and I hope one day that people will enjoy mine. If not, at least I have a record of things that I have done or felt!

I want to take horse back riding lessons. I did it for a few years when I was a kid and I keep talking about doing it again. I think it will be a good way to be outside and get in a decent workout!

So these are not really resolutions, but rather new things to experience to hopefully make me a better person!

No comments: