Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkins!

So, every year my husband's family comes up with a competition for all of us. Most years it is a cook- off of some sort. Cameron and I are the reigning champs! This year was different. My mother-in-law decided that we would have a pumpkin carving competition.


Cameron, Molly,my future sister-in-law, and Angelia, my mother-in-law, just getting started!


Cameron, hard at work transferring the pattern onto the pumpkin.


Me, concentrating very hard!




Angelia doing the same!




Molly working very hard!



It got rather dark outside so we had to hold flashlights up. This is my brother-in-law, Andrew!


I was holding a flashlight for Cameron!



This is the in-laws finished pumpkin!


They claimed they came in first place but they did not!


Our pumpkin!


We won first place!
Andrew and Molly left before I could get a picture of them and their pumpkin!
Overall, it was alot of fun even if the competition got a little heated at times!
By the way, we live in Georgia and it was in the 30's last night! Very chilly!

No comments: