Sunday, June 27, 2010

7 Years Ago Today...

Cameron asked me in the parking lot at the Mall of Georgia if I would be his girlfriend. Yes that's right, he actually used those words! We had just seen Fast and the Furious 2 and it was almost midnight and he was walking me to my car and he stopped and asked me. Now here we are 7 years later...married! Next month we will celebrate our 3 year anniversary!

So here are just a few pictures from the years, I didn't want to overwhelm anyone and I also didn't want to scan them all onto a disk yet!! It did make me think about how young we were though. He was only 19 and I was 20!


This was our 1 year anniversary!

This was our 3 year anniversary and we had been engaged for just over a month. You can't see the ring because the picture is kinda small.


This was when we used to be more active and go hiking once or twice a month! We really should do start doing that again!


This was on his parents boat one day few summers ago. Pretty sure we were not married yet but I could be wrong. It makes me sad not to have the dates on some of these!

No comments: