Monday, August 23, 2010

Ready For Fall

I am so unbelievably ready for fall that I almost can't stand it. I even painted my toenails a nice, plum shade last night. My husband made fun of me but I like how they look!!
So today I thought that I would post a few things I hope find a way into my closet this fall! Fingers crossed!
I am a huge J. Crew fan and I love this cardigan. The collar is really big and it gives it some character! Looks cozy. I actually like the whole outfit. The layers are great! So is the jewelry!

Aren't these boots from Anthropologie fantastic? I am in love with them! The heel is not high and the bows are awesome!








This blouse is beautiful. I work with kids but I try not to dress like a bum because then I feel like a bum and that is no way to feel all day long. It's also from Anthro.






Love this whole outfit. It's put together and polished but still looks comfortable. I think that i could chase kids around all day but run out and grab dinner with friends or my husband. Anthropologie rocks!




Having a hard time narrowing it down the just a few pieces. gap has some nice things too. The problem is that right now, as I'm typing this, it's 95 degrees outside. Ugh! We are having a little bit of a cool down this week but it's Georgia, the weather is very unpredictable. I'll just keep dreaming for now!!

No comments: