Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3 years ago...

It's hard to believe that 3 years ago I was getting ready to marry my best friend! Our wedding wasn't quite what I imagined it would be but the end result is exactly what I always wished for! We got married at The King and Prince on St. Simon Island, Ga.

This is my favorite picture from our wedding and it was my idea to do this. I am so happy with how it turned out.

Not sure what we were laughing at but it must have been funny!

The window behind us was a beautiful stained glass window.

We don't look too shabby here! I loved my wedding dress. It was from JCrew but I got it off ebay for about half the price!

My feet were killing me by the time we took this picture but I like the feel of it!

Again, our photographer was not the best and he did not get any pictures of the ceremony worth keeping, not even of our first kiss, but that's not what matters! What matters is that we were married and that we are still going strong.

No comments: