Thursday, July 8, 2010

Agh...Migraine

So I basically spent all day in bed with a horrible migraine. I suffer from migraines and I have since I was 13.
5 months ago I started taking Topamax and it seemed to be working but this is the 2nd really bad migraine I have had in 2 days. I have been in so much pain that I have been nauseous. Anyways, since I have been in bed all day, I have been indulging in Gossip Girl and Friends!
I love Gossip Girl for the style and the stuff that never happens in real life. Well it never happens in my life!! Plus Chase Crawford is super adorable despite his mugshot.

I have been a Friends fanatic forever. We own all the seasons on DVD and I watch them all the time. I may be a nerd but they sure do make me happy, epecially on days like today!


This is a great episode. Rachel needs eye drops and she can't do it herself because she hates when things get too close to her eye, or anyone else's for that matter. I can relate to that because I am the exact same way. I can't stand to put eye drops in my eye.
Anyways, that's been my day. Hopefully this migraine will be gone when I wake up in the morning. Tomorrow is Friday!! Yay!!



No comments: