Friday, July 23, 2010

Working towards my dream!

Yesterday was an amazing day for me. My dream is to be a photographer but I am no good at Photoshop! It is very confusing and quite intimidating to be honest! Well, Lauren, a local photographer that I have been working with, sat down with me and helped me alot. I am still not very confident but I understand it a little bit more!


This handsome boy is Locke. I am his nanny and I love taking pictures of him and his little brother! Lauren said this picture was really good but that the lighting was a little warm and that it would look awesome as a black and white!

So that's exactly what we did. It actually took about 30 minutes to get from the top picture to this one but that's because I had no idea what I was doing. I absolutely love it!


This little booger is Holt, Locke's little brother. Again, Lauren said this was a really good picture but we turned it into a black and white to match!



I think it still took 30 minutes and that's because I did it by myself and Lauren guided me.

I think they are both pretty amazing. I'm going to print them out and give them to their parents as an anniversary present!
Overall, I'm pretty excited with where I'm headed. It's a slow process because there is a lot to learn and it's a little bit and trial and error but it's fun to be working towards something I love!





No comments: