Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Randomness

~I straightened my hair for the first time today in a VERY long time and it is very long. Longer than it's been in a few years.

~I realized that maybe I should cut my hair all off...

~My husband really likes me with long hair but he doesn't have to fix it and I always wear it in ponytails or go to sleep with it wet. I NEVER "fix" it.

~I had lunch with one of my oldest friends today...and her sweet little babe!

~I might now have a tiny bit of baby fever.

~It made me wish that I stayed in better contact with my friends...I am trying!

~I really want to go to a braves game with friends. We keep talking about it but never follow through.

~I also really want to go on vacation with my husband. Just somewhere for a weekend. Nashville would be nice.

~My sister just bought a house and is in the process of fixing it up. this has caused me to want to redecorate my house.

~I have spent a lot of time looking for inspiration photos for our dining room, guest room, and master bedroom.

~We need better jobs to finance all of these dreams and wishes.

~ I am going back to school in January. I have no idea what for but that's ok. Pretty sure the hubby is going back too. this should be interesting!

1 comment:

Fouad and Amanda Jomaa said...

We had a great time with you! Lets do it again soon!!!