Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Fall!

Fall is by far my favorite season of the year. I look forward to it all summer, especially this year. It has been so hot in Georgia this summer and it still is. The high today is 91. Thank goodness next week we are supposed to see highs only in the high 70's/ low 80's!
Anyhoo....I decorated our house for fall for the first time. Usually I don't do anything for fall so I'm pretty excited. It's not much but I think it made a difference!


I found a huge branch in our neighborhood and pulled it apart to use in this vase. i think it turned out really well and it adds height to our mantle!


Pumpkin spice candles! They smell so good even when they aren't lit! The pine cones are from Target because believe it or not, I could not find any in our neighborhood!

More branches off of the huge branch. This is in our dining room!




An overview of our table.

A close-up of the napkins. The place mats and napkin rings are from Target and the napkins are from Pottery Barn.



Our breakfast table. The runner is from Target. I put candles in old wine bottles.

And it's not quite Halloween yet but I saw these salt and pepper shakers at Target and had to get them!


So cute!


No comments: