Monday, October 11, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

I have been really busy lately so this post is just a bunch of randomness!

~ I've been working non-stop. If I'm not at one job, I'm at another. And if I'm not at those then I'm at some type of photo shoot. I feel like I've had no free time.
~ I really shouldn't say that. I have managed to sneak in a few dinner dates with friends but none with my husband unless you count dinner in front of the TV?!
~ We had friends up last weekend and went to a bar to watch the Alabama- Florida game. That was fun! We were for AL; they were for FL!
~ I drink a lot; like more than I've had in a very long time!
~ We hung out with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law on Saturday night which was fun. We have been trying to do that more often.
~ I've been shopping on eBay lately. I got a pair of Seven jeans for $35! And I have a few shirts coming soon that i paid like $1.00 for plus $5.00 shipping. Pretty awesome!

OK. My battery is about to die and I'm at the bookstore so I guess this is it for now!

No comments: