Day 1: Introduce, Recent Picture, 15 Interesting Facts
Married. Lover of photography with high hopes of one day doing it professionally. I love children but don't have my own yet. Homebody but love a good date night or dinner with a friend. Love the fall but Christmas is my favorite holiday!
This is the the best, most recent picture of me and my dress is crooked! :) This was after friends of ours got married so it was a joyous occasion!
15 Interesting Facts (hopefully I have that many!)
1) I was born in the Philippines but I am a US citizen! My dad was in the Navy.
2) I don't have cable in my house (gasp). We watch TV via our Apple iTv or the Internet!
3) I have not finished college yet but I hope to one day, hopefully.
4) I have really, really bad road rage! I'm trying to work on it but it's really hard when I'm in traffic an hour to and from work 3 days a week.
5) I really like coffee but I need lots of cream...and sugar.
6) I really want to have babies but sometimes worry that I might not be able to.
7) I hate when my husband is away from the house at night. I'm not really scared, just a little more nervous.
8) I (we) spoil our dogs like children.
9) I am finally learning how to cook really good and comforting meals.
10) I look up to my younger sister's far more than they could ever know.
11) Sometimes I wish I could redo our wedding.
12) I am an avid reader but prefer to read chick lit over stuff that would make me think!
13) I want to travel every where but am terrified to get on a plane.
14) I really want to go to Napa but I am not a big wine drinker.
15) I tend to have a really good cry once every couple of months.
Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name
Life's Little Adventure's just came to me because we had just moved into our house and were trying to make it a home. Now it's just the day to day stuff that's an adventure!
Day 3: Your First Love
Ha! Pretty sure my first love was when I was about 5! His name was Timmy and he lived down the street! But then again it might have been Dustin when I was about 8. He taught me how to climb a tree and all about baseball! Young love!
My real first love was and is the man I married; Cameron! He's my best friend and he has always been there for me and I know that he always will be!
So that's all I will do for now. Days 3-6 will come another time! I know you're excited!