Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Sister and My Dad

Happy 24th Birthday to my little sister, Shauna!
This is the most recent picture of her and her fiance, Todd! ( I had to take it off her facebook page!)



Today also would have been my dad's birthday. I know he's celebrating in Heaven and that gives me some peace but i sure wish he was here with us.

This is a picture from a really long time ago. I'm pretty sure it was almost 14 years ago. He sure did look handsome!
This is me and my dad at my high school graduation in 2001! I'm so happy he was able to see this.
This is the last picture I have of my dad, with me and without me.

I hope that Shauna has a wonderful birthday and that at the same time my dad has a wonderful one in Heaven! Happy Birthday to two of the most important people in my life! I love you both very much!

No comments: