Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pretty Great Tuesday!

Yesterday was a good day! I was supposed to work but I wound up not having to so I booked an appointment to get my hair cut! Thank goodness! The last time I had my hair cut was in April! I only got an inch trimmed off and some layers put in but it looks so much healthier!
I'm going to go back after tax money comes in and get it colored and maybe get bangs....hmmmm!




I ran into Kroger on the way home to grab groceries and wound up grabbing this nail polish, Show It and Glow It, by OPI. It's fabulous and very sparkly! I first saw it on http://katenyland.blogspot.com/
She was very daring and put it on her fingers. Me? Not so much! Maybe for Christmas eve and Christmas day! I do however, love it for my toes! They are very sparkly and pretty, and even though they are covered with my socks right now, I smile very time I think about the fact that they are sparkling underneath! Yes, I am a dork!

1 comment:

Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out Amanda! I no doubt will wear this color on my toes - when I'm ambitious enough to actually do them! I get so lazy in winter :)