Friday, December 17, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

photo via weheartit

1) Giving is the best thing about Christmas! I love picking out presents for everyone and thinking about what their faces will look like when they open them.

2) Receiving is also very nice but I prefer to give than to receive. It is much more fulfilling to give to others than it is to get something. And I'm really not just saying that!

3) The best gift I ever received was....hmmmm....this is a good question. It's really a toss up between the American Girl doll I got when I was like 10; the cross necklace my dad got me when I was about 13; and the sapphire necklace my husband got me when we were still just dating!

4) The best gift I ever gave was probably the photo book I put together for the family I work for. I take a lot of pictures of the boys and last year I put all the pictures together into a Snapfish book. They loved it!

5) Something intangible that I wish I could receive is cconfidence. I feel like I'm lacking a little bit in this area.

6) Something intangible that I wish I could give is hope. I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason and things can only get better and having hope helps with that.

7) The one gift that I always wanted as a child, but I never got was an easy bake oven.

2 comments:

KM said...

I think you should SO buy yourself an easy bake oven!
Cute blog! I am a new follower ;)

Tasia said...

I am so jealous of your American girl doll gift!

Your blog is so cute, I'm definitely following.

Have a great weekend :)