Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

Happy New Year! I think 2011 is going to be a very good year!

I have 2 resolutions for myself and then I have several things that I want to accomplish for myself this year!

My resolutions are:

1) To be a better wife. This comes down to trying to be more attentive and more understanding. And also to trying to be more involved in what Cameron enjoys!

2) To be more confident in myself and in my life. I look at what others have and compare myself to them. I need to stop that.

The things I hope to accomplish are as follows:

1) Take an online photo class. I've noticed my photos getting better with practice but I think a class or 2 would really help me.

2) Start learning another language. I'm leaning towards French but only because I started it in college.

3) Go on a vacation (or 2) with Cameron. We haven't been on a vacation just the 2 of us in over a year.

4) Practice yoga on a more regular basis. I love the way it makes me feel!

5) I really want to find a church and start going. I used to go to church when I was younger and I loved it. I felt better about myself and I feel like I've been struggling lately.

6) Build my photography portfolio. It's tough but I think I can do it. My plan is to try and have a website up by the end of this year.

7)Participate in the 365 Project. I think this will really help with my photo skills!

It might seem like I'm putting a lot on my plate but most of this can replace the time I spend mindlessly surfing the Internet or watching "nothing" on TV!

No comments: