Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yay for mail!

I am so excited that the mail is finally running again! Over the weekend I ordered some prints for our bedroom and I have been on pins and needles waiting for them! Well, they came today and I am just so excited that I had to post them here.
I ordered them from the etsy shop tastes orangey and I can't wait to but frames and get them hung up! Check her out if you are in the need for some art!

"Wrapped"
"Sweet Dreams"

"November"
I still have not started my week! The ice is just now melting today. i should be able to go to work tomorrow, just in time for the weekend!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I absolutely love these!! I've come across Tastes Orangey before, but this just renewed my love for her artwork.

urdu mein falon ke naam said...

urdu mein falon ke naam