Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So bored right now...

I am so over the snow and ice that we have. I've been stuck in the house for 2 days and I am going CRAZY! It's not looking so great for tomorrow. Our driveway and neighborhood roads are just sheets of ice. It's absolutely insane outside.
So here are the past 4 Project 365 pictures. I was going to wait until Sunday but considering I am running out of things to do, I thought I would go ahead and post them tonight.


A fresh picked camellia from my mother-in-law. They bloom in the winter. So pretty. Too bad this storm probably killed the rest. ):


Ahhhh...this is when it had only been snowing for about 30 minutes. Should have known then what we were in for. It was coming down so hard!


I made snow cream last night! So good even though I was missing the vanilla! Oh well....it was delicious!
We are running out of stuff to cook! We had spaghetti tonight which is so good on a cold night but I usually go to the grocery store on Tuesday...uh-oh! Hopefully we can get out at some point tomorrow or we'll be walking to Publix!
So that's that! My hubby has been enthralled in World of Warcraft the past couple of days. I'm about to go finish watching Letters to Juliet and drink some tea and dream about warmer weather. Hope y'all have a great night!

No comments: