Friday, January 21, 2011

Not such a great week :(

This week has not been such a great one. Without going into too much detail, my handsome hubby has lost his job and has to see a doctor for something that is ailing him. They are not related at all. He told me early in the week about the doctor and then he found out yesterday about the job. I guess when it rains it pours.
It stinks because our insurance is through his job. We'll have it for 30 days but I'm on a medication for my migraines and without insurance it will cost me. We'll be fine but it just seems that every time we get in a good place something comes along and bites us in the rear end. Oh well, that's life I suppose.
In other news, we have a fun lunch planned tomorrow with my family. I'm super excited to see my nieces and to eat at a hibachi! Those are always a lot of fun! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures from that! Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday!

1 comment:

The Blonde Duck said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I hope he finds a new job soon and feels better!