Sunday, January 30, 2011

5 pictures are better than 3!

Cameron and I have both been sick. He's had the flu and I've had an ongoing sinus infection. We are horrible to be around but I think it's coming to an end!
Here are last weeks pictures! I only missed 2 days, Monday and Saturday! I'm proud of myself so far! It's actually really hard to take a picture every single day, especially if there is nothing going on that day! I must try harder!

Sunday, January 23, 2011: We were driving home from dinner with the in-laws! The sun was setting and I was taking pictures out of the window. This makes me love living in the country! You can't really tell but there is rolling farm land where it is blacked out! And I love how that one tree stands out!



Tuesday, January 25, 2011: I ordered this bracelet from The Meg Shop.
It benefited Nella's Oneder Fund. I absolutely love it and have worn it every day!


Wednesday, January 26, 2011: My 28th birthday! My sweet hubby got me flowers! He always gets me the same ones and I love them!



Thursday, January 27, 2011: We downgraded our phones! Boo! As I mentioned, Cameron lost his job so we are cutting back on some things and one of those is data on our phones so bye-bye I-phone! My phone is has a full keyboard so that I can text like I am used to doing. I could not even imagine going back to a flip-phone!



Friday, January 28, 2011: Finally what a winter day is supposed to feel like in Georgia! I took the boys to the botanical gardens and it was a beautiful afternoon. This picture is dark around them but I love the sun and their shadows!
I'm going to try and be a more consistent blogger! I have a couple lined up already, I just have to pick the photos and then get them posted! Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That barcelet is so cute and your blog is darling.

Xo
A Little Dash of Darling