Saturday, January 8, 2011

365- Days 6 and 7

I'm sitting here waiting for my hubby to get home from work so that we can run to my in-laws for a quick workout and lunch. Thought I would post days 6 and 7 of Project 365.



I've started doing a little yoga and I'm not very good at it, nor am I very limber but I love it just the same. Plus I recently learned how to set my camera's self-timer! So here I am in a not so great tree pose!



Ahhhh....Burt's Bee's! When I first started dating Cameron he was always very minty! This is why! I converted shortly after and never looked back. No other chap stick works on me! 2 of these were in my purse and 2 were beside my bed....I'm not really sure why I need that many!

Hope you lovelies are having a beautiful Saturday so far!

2 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i love burt's bees! you should try the pomegranate replenishing one - it's my favorite.

Ahn said...

i tried bikrim yoga this weekend. i think it's the first and only time that will be happening.
on a non-related note...my best friend's name is amanda and she is married to a cameron!