Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fiesta Fashion

I am dreaming about warmer weather. Really a vacation would be nice. And this morning in my email was a message from Shop Bop regarding Fiesta Fashion. Now normally I would not pay any attention to these emails because the prices are way out of my budget but since I am dreaming today, I created a polyvore set.
And now I just need to convince my handsome hubby that we need to book a trip to the Mexican Riviera. Or a cruise. Or just anywhere that is warm right now. And then I need to convince him that I need most of the following in my closet!
I believe that he will laugh at me!
Fiesta
A girl can dream!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!! especially that pool in the picture. plant me there.

Annemarie said...

Oh so fun! I especially love the tote and sandals! xoxo