Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ice, Ice, Baby!!

Happy middle of the week lovelies! I have not even started my week seeing as that I am not going in to work yet again. But what can you do when your neighborhood is covered in ice? Let's just hope that it melts away so we can head out for some food.
I'm up before Cameron, waiting for my coffee to brew and decided to post a few pictures. I let our dogs out this morning and one of them decided to try and make it down the hill which is just a sheet of ice. So enjoy the photos!



Well, you might not enjoy this one! It's me bright eyed and bushy tailed first thing this AM!





This is what our driveway looks like right now. Not great. It's ice under snow.

And up the street...ice...
And now my husband is up and wants us to trek outside in the ice...I might come back injured and I'll definitely be back frozen! Enjoy your mornings!

No comments: