Thursday, January 13, 2011

Beautiful Photographs

Ahhhh...to be able to travel the world with the love of your life the first year you are married! Wouldn't that be a dream come true for most people? I know I wold have loved it! I still dream of doing it now and I've been married for almost 4 years!
Sarah over at Fairy Tales are True is not only traveling the world, but photographs it and shares these beautiful photographs with her readers. She is hosting a giveaway of one of her prints because she has opened an etsy shop. Please stop by and check out the gorgeous pictures!
These are just a few of my favorites!



Colmar, France Le petit Venice


Positano At Night


Peonies Found In Zurich

Panamanean Pedasi Sunset

Images from sarah tucker travel photography
I have my eye on these 4 for my house, I just have to figure out where they would go!

1 comment:

The Blonde Duck said...

Hi! I'm your big sister from Krysten at After I Do's Big/ Little program!