Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Late Project 365

Time got away from me this past week and weekend so I am only posting 3 pictures from LAST week. And they are from my phone but I was at work with the boys. Hopefully this week will be better!


One of our favorite places to go is the bookstore!

This one should be last but I messed it up. Holt had me resetting this game for 30 minutes! It was insane but it sure did make him happy!

Poor Locke! He turned 5 on the 20th and the afternoon before he came down with a stomach virus. He was pitiful! But he bounced back a few days later!
So this week my husband has had the flu and I have had a horrible sinus infection. We are miserable! :( And to top it off, I turn 28 tomorrow. I'm not ready to be 28. I don't think I have accomplished anything that I should have accomplished in my 28 years! Oh well, what can you do?
Thursday, Cameron is taking me to lunch and a movie of my choice! It's probably going to be No Strings Attached! And we're getting new phones but dropping our service down to get rid of the internet. Boo. Oh well, it has to be done!
Now I'm off to heat up my Breathe Deep tea and get ready to make grilled cheese and soup for dinner! Enjoy your evening!

No comments: