Thursday, January 6, 2011

365 Project

I have done a great job so far of taking pictures every day. The hard part is finding one to use at the end of the day. Here is what I have from January 1-5. I don't have todays yet but I am working on it! Maybe it should be of the computer because that's where I've been since about 8:30 this morning!



Peace for the new year! I was home alone watching old episodes of house drinking my chai tea!


Dinner! This is a flank steak rolled around parmesean cheese and spinach! It's from Publix and it is yummy!


My new lens! I got this for Christmas from the family I work for and I absolutley looove it!


Ahhhh...my chai tea brewing and my favorite mug that I got in Vail a few years ago. It's so heavy i think it could knock someone out!


This is Holt. He's 3 and at an age now where he doesn't sit still very long. His older brother went back to school yesterday and it was just me and him!

3 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Holt is such a cutie pie!

Sara Lee Bentley said...

I really love the whole idea of the 365 project and these are a great group of photos to start off on!
Thanks for your visit and sweet comment! You're blog is really lovely and heartfelt -- I'm very happy to be following you now! Care to follow me too? :)

Erin said...

Thanks for finding my little corner of blogland! I adore your Vail mug...Vail is one of my favorite places to visit when I'm playing hookey from work and just need a little drive into the mountains. :-)